The Copenhagen Wheel can now be used in offshoot applications.
Why not we make it perform as a self-powered exoskeleton.
- Using the same principle we could design a knee brace which would charge under normal walking and give that extra power boost while we climb stairs.
- It could also be fitted on self-powered wheel chairs and help the propulsion on a steep incline.
- It could be used to help elderly to getting up from a seated position
- It could generate temporary power during blackouts
- Power single person lifts at home
- Could become a wearable power source to charge lap tops and cell phones and be charged by normal walking
- Self powered walker for the infirm
All of us need a capacitor start at some time or other 🙂