I am all for generating power at the source of consumption. My las blog was on an MIT article on the US doubling Solar Power generation in 2011.
The article shows a mirror farm concentrating the suns rays on a tower and generating electricity. The brings me to an idea. Why not design a Solar Hat using the same concept.
- The hat would be made of miniature mirrors
- The mirrors would concentrate the suns rays on a fine heat absorbing tube
- The water in the tube would heat and be converted into steam
- The steam would drive an engine or a turbine
- The engine or turbine could power a generator
- The generator would power the motors of the exoskeleton
- Well would be one big hat (head)for the Exoskeleton 🙂
Who knows where we could go from here?