We have extreme conditions in the world
- Excessive Rain
- Excessive snow
- Excessive heat
Our predictive technologies are extremely accurate at this point to pinpoint exact locations ahead of time
Can we use these natural extremes to benefit the world?
Can we have towable, floatable or air-liftable structure which can convert this extreme natural energy into storable usable energy?
A few thoughts on these
- Flying, floating or wheeled wind farms
- Ditto the same for Solar Farms
- Floating tidal power generator barges?
- Gigantic steam turbines powered off forest fires
- Novel energy generators from the excessive snow
I am sure some, somewhere is already working on these to bring it to the world someday